PRIVATELY OWNED AND MANAGED MINERAL AND ROYALTY INTERESTS IN TEXAS, NEW MEXICO, NORTH DAKOTA AND WYOMING
We ask for the insertion of certain clauses in any Oil, Gas and Mineral Lease we agree to. They are as follows;
1. A "Pugh" clause or, if not in Texas, a similar clause dealing with retained acreage.
2. A "Continuous Development" clause.
3. A "Operation and Information" clause.
4. A clause governing the time frame in which royalties will be paid.
5. A "Volume Definition" clause.
6. A clause defining price on a "market value" or "best available" basis.
7. A clause specifying what deductions are allowable.
8. A clause differentiating on the price difference for natural gas liquids.